วันเสาร์ที่ 18 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Top 10 of the brutal metal band(Dress)

Top10Kiss The legendary band, each band has a unique identity that is not so much as it was 70 and considered the prototype of each member is unique, strange. In his own day for the stage, then they will make money from pocket. I also share that I figure the money to buy a bag with other hand.
Top9 Cradle of Filth Metal band from England. Since 1991, the band is a good example of an artist to look to support their work effectively. They are bombing us Ebga broad. The new version is the most popular metal bands of this era.
Top8=Dark Funeral Black metal band from Stockholm, Sweden, formed in 1993 with the emphasis on respect for God and Christ are against. The band in black metal. I have seen the image looks. It's time to take this traditional weapon does not fully (break open my skull), then it is strange.
Top7=Gwar Band metal costumes may not form the older members of the band since 1985, and that I was invincible, but still to this day. The music on the ball it's a brutal look to them like a monster out of a film movement, Rangers do not have my feelings as well.
Top6=KCAVEMEN The metal mask, the mysterious ghost that looks crazy to me. Name of each member of the band is too weird, GLOB, PLOP, DONG, OOGH how I think. They took the children's song I get a little Sponge Bob Square Pants make my death metal to me.
Top5=GG Allin  I can not see from this that no one before me. Because of this I cast out the evil with the owner of the nickname "the terrorists of the Rock and Roll," the late (93 years, died at age 36), which would not have known this was a fluke at first. However, because the style of live wild with such favorite songs, always on stage, but my own skin, Self-inflicted injury, repair people (see it!) The master of his subject. politics, racism, discrimination and gender, like Eligyongtgai children. Will not be welcomed by critics and fans that it has a group of like glorified in him. The drug overdose death in his 93 years there.
Top4=Marduk Black metal band from Sweden. The name was derived from the name of the god of ancient Babylon. We intend to set up their own band. "The most blasphemous band in the world" and as seen in Fig. This band was not as common. I was flooded with bloody bodies. Tell me what I was asking before. This waste water and I was so red.
Top3=Lordi The metal on the bizarre and grotesque costumes of Helsinki, Finland, which make up the band to take over the other. It is enough to be seen, but the result was worth it because I remember who I know them. "These creatures of the Finnish" is that they like the monster from a B-grade Hollywood horror film that I like.
Top2=Mushroomhead Metal band from Cleveland, OH Hi I formed last year with 93 members each to 8 people like what my mind. It came out today, they changed it to mask the many. Many people confuse it with a style that was similar to Slipknot, but they stretch out a carry bag claim with pride that is apparently what the band Slipknot imitate their style of dress to use....
Top1!=Slipknot The metal mask at the end of this era. The kind that many people will never listen to their music. But he sa buy a poster of them like me. In the bedroom there. They form a band with 95 members to 9 people to mask the identity of each person. It is the perfect teenager. Celebrated 99 years since I first set out on the day they will look like. But their fans did not always accept them. I do not mask it as well. Walking in the alley of a barking dog can not go.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น